Dental bridges or fixed restorations are natural-looking dental devices which can play a significant role in reinstating your teeth that are missing. It can also be attached to a dental prosthesis or an implant. We at FLOSS – Sugar Land work towards making your smile beautiful, therefore we offer dental appliances that produce great results. Visit us today to experience our dental bridge.
What are the Benefits of Dental Bridges?
- Missing teeth can increase the chances of bone resorption, but dental bridges bridge the gap between the teeth that are missing and prevent bone loss.
- Dental bridges reinstate the functionality of your teeth.
- The dental restoration saves prevents the neighboring teeth from drifting from their original position.
- Dental bridges have the ability to restore your facial structure.
- The dental restoration can also improve your chewing ability and your speech.
What Must Be Followed to Take Care of Dental Bridges?
- Brush and floss twice daily to maintain oral hygiene.
- Quit smoking as it forms plaque.
- Make sure your body is getting the right amount of nutrients.
- Cut down on the consumption of alcohol.
- Remember to visit the dentist twice a year.
Call FLOSS Dental – Sugar Land right away at (281) 864 3470 if you have any queries regarding the cost of dental bridges or if you want to get some more ideas about the dental restoration.