- Root Canal Treatment at Sugar Land TX
Affordable Root Canal Treatment At Sugar Land
Call at (281) 864 3470 if you have any queries related to root canal cost or you want to avail root canal services.
FLOSS Dental – Sugar Land offers root cant services when you need .
An infected tooth is one of the most common reasons for people to seek dental help. Extraction can definitely be a solution when a tooth is completely damaged, but, a root canal therapy could save it if the treatment is done before it gets too late. The condition of the infection can get extremely severe if you avoid getting your affected tooth treated. Our team of skilled dentists here at FLOSS Dental – Sugar Land located at 15921 City Walks, Sugar Land , TX 77479 will try their best to understand the dental problem that you are going through. And if a root canal therapy is needed, they will make sure it is performed without any complications to make you feel comfortable.
Why Would You Need a Root Canal?
- If there is a persistent tooth sensitivity.
- If your gums are swollen.
- If the bacteria formation around the pulp or nerve tissue of the tooth increase.
- A toothache that is unbearable.
- If a pimple on your gums is persistent.
- A chipped, broken or cracked tooth.
- If the original color of your tooth turns dark.
Root Canal Procedure
- The dentist will first do an x-ray of your mouth to see if there is an indication of infection around the bone area.
- The area near your tooth will be then numbed.
- A dental dam will be placed in that area in order to keep it dry.
- Your tooth will be drilled to make a hole in it.
- Then the dentist will remove the debris as well as the infected pulp.
- The space will be filled with a temporary filling.
- The dentist will call you to fix a crown after a certain period of time in order to restore your tooth completely.
How Can a Pulp Get Infected?
- If your tooth gets cracked.
- A pulp can also get infected if the dental procedures are repeated.
- A dental trauma could lead to an infected pulp.
- If the condition of the cavity escalates.
- When a tooth is chipped.
Why Should You Get the Infected Pulp Removed?
- If the side of the tooth has a hole.
- When the bacteria elevate due to the damaged or infected pulp.
- If the swelling spreads to other parts of the body such as neck or even to the face.
Do you have any queries regarding root canal cost? Then call FLOSS – Sugar Land today to get an idea about it. We will also give some more insight into the dental treatment and tell you why you must opt for it to save your infected tooth. Reach out to us at (281) 864 3470.