Want a straight smile? Tired of the clumpy braces? Advancements in the field of dentistry have made it possible. And you can now secretly achieve that without the hassle of painful wires. Invisalign is a revolution in the world of orthodontics. These braces are practically invisible and can give you the smile of your dreams in a short time. Wondering about the cost of Invisalign? Our dentists at Floss have answered all your Invisalign-related queries. Let us take a look.
What Is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a boon to people suffering from a misaligned teeth structure. It slips on your teeth like a see-through mouthguard. It is very different from your traditional braces and does not come with probing wires and brackets. These aligners are slowly turning out to be the most preferred orthodontic option and they are usually placed on your teeth in several steps.
What Is The Cost Of Invisalign?
The cost of Invisalign is usually a bit more compared to your everyday braces. But the perks offered by Invisalign treatment far outweigh the amount of money you spend on it. The cost usually differs and several factors determine the price of this treatment. Let us take a look at some of them.
- The cost of Invisalign treatment in your area
- Dental Work
- Product used during the treatment.
- The amount of money charged by your dental hygienist. It completely depends on their qualifications.
Keeping all these factors in mind, the average cost of Invisalign usually falls between the range of $3000 to $6500. Most dental insurance companies cover these orthodontic treatments and you don’t have to worry about burning a hole in your pocket. However, as stated earlier, the benefits of this treatment outweigh the cost. Every penny you spend is going to be worth it!
What Are The Perks Of Invisalign?
Now let us talk about the advantages of Invisalign. This will help you in making a more informed decision
- Just as the name suggests, Invisalign is practically invisible. You don’t have to be worried about them at social gatherings. Gone are the days of hiding your gorgeous smile. With Invisalign, nobody will even know that you are wearing aligners.
- Unlike your regular braces, these clear aligners are easy to remove. You won’t have to worry about scraping your soft gum tissues. Just remove them before your regular brushing and flossing and you are good to go.
- You do not have to give up on your favorite food with these invisible trays. However, you must remove them before any meal. This will enable you to use them longer.
- .These aligners will reduce your visit to the dental clinic. You can achieve a straighter smile in a short time and with less effort.
- Invisalign does not pull your tooth into the proper alignment. They gradually reposition them and make your experience as comfortable and convenient as possible.
We hope this blog has answered your questions related to these clear aligners. If you have further queries you can contact us at Floss Dental today. For the best Invisalign treatment in Sugarland, TX visit our clinic without any further delay!