Gum Disease / Periodontal Treatment Sugar Land TX
Are You Suffering From Gum Disease?
Get Rid from Your Gum disease today.
FLOSS Dental – Sugar Land offers periodontal treatment. To avail the service call at (281) 864 3470 and book your appointment today.
You might be prone to gum disease if the tissues surrounding your teeth start getting affected. Gum inflammation is often ignored and considering it petty might not be the right thing to do. Visit FLOSS Dental– Sugar Land today located at 15921 City Walk Sugar Land, TX, 77479 if your gums have become swollen or are affected in any way. We will take a look into the problem to cure it. We use advanced and effective dental technologies to treat gum disease.
A Brief Introduction to Our Laser Gum Treatment
We offer LANAP technology which is known as Laser Assisted New Attachment Procedure. It can help you get through your periodontal treatment easily as the technology is a pain-free way to cure the problem. It yields faster results and is extremely safe. With this technology, we use laser light to remove the bacteria and the affected gum tissue from the periodontal pockets.
What are the Alarming Signs of Gum Disease?
- Receding gums.
- Red and inflamed gums.
- When bad breath or halitosis becomes persistent.
- When there is an accumulation of pus under your gums.
- If gums bleed when you brush or floss.
- When your teeth start getting loose.
- When the taste in your mouth changes.
What Can Lead to Gum Disease?
- A poor oral routine which means if you don’t brush and floss your teeth twice every day and keep your tongue unclean.
- Consumption of excessive amount of acidic foods as well as beverages.
- If you are a heavy smoker.
- Diabetes could be a major reason for gum disease.
- If your diet lacks an adequate amount of nutrients.
- When youbrush your teeth vigorously.
- When your body goes through certain hormonal changes.
What are the Stages of Gum Disease?
There are three stages of gum disease and the initial one is called gingivitis. At this stage, dental plaque gets accumulated around the gums and causes inflammation. Gingivitis could also lead to red gums. The second stage is termed as periodontitis and the bone which supports the teeth can get majorly damaged at this stage. You can also experience periodontal pockets at this stage. Advanced periodontitis is the third and the final stage and the bone can get completely sabotaged during this stage which can lead to tooth loss.
Maintaining a proper oral routine can help restrict the emergence of periodontal disease. Also give up on smoking as well as drinking to prevent several dental problems.
We at FLOSS –Sugar Land are located at 15921 City Walk Sugar Land, TX, 77479. Give us a call at (281) 864 3470 to get your gum disease treated and give your oral routine a boost.