Dental veneers are a popular option to help you achieve the look you want. They are one of the preferred choices for people who have chipped teeth, a gap between their teeth, or teeth that are deformed. These are essentially thin covers that can improve your look and provide you with a more classic appearance. Our dentists at Floss Dental have answered all your dental veneers related questions in this blog. Share this with your friends and families to make better choices when it comes to dental care.
What Are Veneers?
Before jumping into the specifics your favorite Sugar Land dentist will help you understand what are veneers. These are fine, tooth-colored casings that are connected to the front exterior of teeth to make them look better. They are usually composed of porcelain or a resin-composite substance and are permanently fixed to your teeth. Veneers are used to tackle a wide range of cosmetic issues, such as chipped, broken, stained, or misshapen teeth. The number of veneers you should opt for usually depends on your oral health condition and many people get more than one.
How Much Do Veneers Cost?
Now that we know what are veneers let us find out how much do veneers cost. Several factors affect the cost of veneers. It can be affected by the type of veneer you are choosing, your area of residence, your dentist’s expertise amongst other things. For an exact estimate, you can consult your dentist in Sugarland. Traditional ones cost somewhere around $925 to $2,500 per tooth and can last up to 10 to 15 years. No-prep veneers, on the other hand, range between $800 to $2000 per tooth. With proper care, these can last up to 5 to 7 years.
Are Veneers Worth It?
We hope the previous section has helped you to understand how much do veneers cost. Let us find out if they are worth the price.
- Dental veneers are a very convenient choice and can repair your chipped teeth with ease.
- They resemble your natural teeth and do not look out of place.
- The procedure to bond these veneers is very simple and minimally invasive.
- These are permanent options and are extremely durable when it comes to their function.
- These are extremely cost-effective choices and maintaining them is very easy and convenient.
How To Maintain Dental Veneers?
If you want your veneers to last longer then you need to clean and maintain them properly. Your favorite Sugarland dentist has listed certain tips below.
- Avoid food and drinks that could stain your teeth and cause discoloration.
- Try to wear a mouthguard during sports or other strenuous physical exercises.
- You can ask your dentist in Sugarland for a retainer if you suffer from teeth grinding.
- Once you get veneers you must give up on chewing your fingernails or pencils. Additionally, try to give up on the habit of tearing packets with your teeth.
- Follow a good oral care routine and visit your Sugarland dentist at regular intervals.
We hope this blog has helped you to gain a clear understanding of veneers. Get in touch with our dentists at Floss Dental if you are looking for the best dental veneers in Sugar Land, TX.